Fair Warning

This blog discusses religion, specifically wicca.

July 19, 2011

It's July: Mama K Visit

So I have been procrastinating and not posted anything in a long while.  So I need to get back to it. 

My mother-in-law came down for a visit, which is always good, except I really hadn't heard from her since I told her about being wiccan.  After no replies to texts or e-mails I was worried maybe she didn't want to speak to me.  So I ended up feeling stupid when she arrived and I found out their internet had been down and her cell had some wacky card corruption.  

In my mommy-by-marriage's own words, "Why wouldn't I want to talk to you? I don't care what you believe in I love you and want to talk to you... Actually if you killed someone I would still want to talk to you..."  

So a great load off my mind.  I did three tarot readings for her before she left, and she told me I could do readings on my sister in law (15) while she stays over with us.  
Anyway, that's about it for now, I am going to do my best to get off my bottom and make more posts and update more often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment